Downgrade Xperia Arc S to Android 2.3.5 official firmware
Before you downgrade your arc s from ICS to GB, you must backup data, contacts, messages, etc. Else, you will lose all data, contacts, messages in phone. This downgrade method (flash method) not delete your SD card data.
1) Install Flashtool, Download it below:
[sociallocker id=”695″] [/sociallocker]
2) After install Flashtool, install ADB driver from Flashtool\drivers folder (file name: Flashtool-drivers). Make sure check the component “Sony Ericsson Xperia arc,…drivers” during Flashtool driver installation.
3) Get GB firmware (4.0.2.A.0.62) for your phone model. Download Firmware below:
4) Enable USB Debugging before connect your phone with computer. Go to phone [Settings->Developer options-> Check “USB Debugging”].
5) Connect your phone to computer.
6) Launch Flashtool program. [Don’t click on the Flashmode (Thunder icon)]
7) Drag and drop the *.ftf (firmware files in ftf format) into Flashtool main window and the Flashmode window will automatically open with the *.ftf file.
8) Check “Wipe data”, “Wipe cache” and “No final verification” at right hand side of Flashmode window, then click “OK”.
9) A messages pop-up (1-Unplug the device,…,4-Plug the USB cable). Turn off phone, press and hold “BACK” button, then connect the phone to computer.
10) It will start flashing the firmware.
11) Once completed, disconnect phone from computer.
12) The phone will reboot automatically. Done. If you do everything correctly, GB will be installed on your phone now.
If you like this post, kindly share it on Social Network!