Huawei to Launch Huawei P8 in Pakistan
Huawei announced the launch of its next flagship device, the Huawei P8 in Dubai yesterday. Bundled with best in class hardware, cutting edge technology, exiting features and seamless software, Huawei P8 will be sold in Pakistan below or around Rs. 50,000 starting early June 2015.
Company said that Huawei P8 — part of its P Series — takes beauty to the next level, striking a perfect balance of artistry, creativity and functionality.
Mr. Jiao Jian, President Huawei Device Middle East commented on the regional launch: “We are extremely excited to launch the user-friendly P8 for consumers across the Middle East. Huawei has seamlessly combined the best elements of style and strength in this device, delivering a revolutionary user experience – especially in terms of camera and network connectivity. Building on the outstanding market performance of Huawei’s P series, we are fully confident that our P8 will become one of the most popular smartphones among consumers in 2015.”
With 3GB of RAM and 16 GM of internet storage, Huawei P8 runs on top of 2 GHz Cortex-A53 & quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 processors.
The display is a 5.2” IPS LCD panel with 1080p resolution. Huawei P8 fits in a 6.4mm frame and full aluminium unibody.
The main highlight of Huawei P8 is its new philosophy for camera design – a camera optimized for low light and high contrast. The P8 leverages a combination of hardware, software and proprietary algorithms to help users capture beautiful photographs, even in the worst lighting conditions, producing better results than the competition phones.
Huawei’s said that its enhanced technology and software provides four professional quality low-light shooting modes, a director mode, and fun creative shooting modes.
Highlights of it’s Design and Technology
Continuing the minimalist design of previous generations in the P series, the Huawei P8 embodies the ultimate in elegance, craftsmanship and durability. Highlights include:
- The nano-injection molding process results in an industry-leading seamless tight junction connecting a 1.5mm thin plastic bar with one of the industry’s largest screens.
- The phone is 6.4mm thin, with dual SIM cards, and works seamlessly with a 4G network (where the service is available).
- The triple-layer shark-gill design enhances the reliabilities and robustness of the device.
- Inside, the new Kirin 930 64-bit Octa-Core chipset boosts performance by approximately 20 percent compared with other phones with similar levels of battery life.
- The body’s sleek back cover is constructed of steel, which provides structural rigidity.
Focus on User Experiences
The device contains a 2600mAh battery and with Kirin 930 Octa-Core 64-bit chipset, delivering an outstanding performance that outpaces the smartphone market by 20 percent and unparalleled standby time.
Enhanced Mobile Connectivity
Based on feedback of smartphone users, Huawei said that it has addressed emerging pain points around dropped calls and signal degradation.
Building on Huawei’s DNA of world-class communications technology, the Huawei P8 has re-defined the industry benchmark for seamless network connectivity.
For the consumers who usually travel by air, it takes quite a bit of time to connect when landing at a new airport. Huawei P8 increases the speed of connecting to a roaming network, better than any competition phone.
Other enhances features include:
- Huawei Voice+: Up to 58% increase in volume during loud and noisy environment
- Noise Free Talks even when using single MIC headset: De-noise from Audo DSP reduces noise by 90%
- High sensitivity MIC with dynamic range speaker up to 2 meter range
Huawei introduces kunckle sense technology, with which you will be able to use Huawei P8 with knuckles as well.
Huawei spent good half an hour to explain the innovation it brought to Huawei P8’s camera. According to Huawei’s claims, P8’s camera works best in low-light conditions as compared to any competition smartphone. Main highlights of P8 camera include:
- Industry-leading Optical Image Stabilizer Technology: With an OIS of up to 1.2°, the phone can shoot high-quality photos and videos as well as managing camera shake so that images are consistently sharp.
- The world’s first four-color RGBW sensor: Enhancing brightness by 32 percent in high contrast lighting situations, reducing it by 78 percent in low light environments. SLR-level independent image processing: ENABLING noise reduction when shooting and intelligent detection of a high-contrast lighting environment and enabling users to perfectly capture high CONTRAST and low light details in one image.
- DSLR-level independent image processor: Enabling noise reduction when shooting, intelligent detection of a high-contrast lighting environment, thus perfectly capturing the high contrast and low light details in one image.
- Height: 144.9mm
- Width: 72.1mm
- Depth: 6.4mm
- Weight: 144g
- Color: Mystic Champagne/Titanium Grey
- 5.2’’ FHD Screen, 1080p (1920 x 1080), 424ppi
- 16M colors
- CPU: Hisilicon Kirin 930, 8-core 64bit, 2.0GHz
- Operation System: Android™ 5.0
- RAM : 3 GB;
- ROM : 16 GB
- Networks: TDD LTE, FDD LTE, UMTS, GSM
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 2.4GHz b/g/n with Wi-Fi Direct support, Bluetooth 4.1+LE, MicroUSB (High Speed USB),
- Sensors: G-Sensor, Gyroscope sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity sensor, Compass, Accelerometer
- Rear Camera: 13 Mega pixel main Camera, OIS, RBGW sensor, DSLR-level Image Signal Processor, 1080p video recording/1080p video playback; F2.0; Dual color temperature flash
- Front Camera: 8 Mega pixel front Camera
- Battery: 2680mAh
- Price in Pakistan: Around Rs. 50,000
- Availability: First week of June 2015
Huawei Launches it’s Huawei P8 in Pakistan around Rs. 50,000
Download Huawei P8 Stock HD wallpapers here