Easy Root Tool for LG Devices - One-Click Root Script Android operating system is at…
Easy Root Tool for LG G Pad 7.0 LTE V410 (AT&T)
Easy Root Tool for LG G Pad 7.0 LTE V410 (AT&T) with PurpleDrake-Lite – LG G Pad 7.0 is the latest tablet made by the Korean company LG Mobile. LG’s tablet will reportedly carrying some of the features and advantages that are different from previous LG tablets. The design of the LG G Pad 7.0 brings the screen with a size of 7 inches with a resolution of 1200 × 1920 pixels reach densities of up to 323 ppi. This tablet comes with the concept of luxury and elegant, the tablet screen has been equipped with LCD IPS technology that will make the color more sharp and clear screen.
From the kitchen spur sector LG G Pad 7.0 is powered by Quad Core processor with speeds up to 1 GHz, which will optimize the engine performance of this tablet. In terms of the operating system, has been equipped with the latest Android OS version 4.2 Kitkat that will make the performance of this tablet is the maximum when used. Other features which are owned by LG G Pad 7.0 which include: USB, Mp3 Player, Webcam, Wifi, Bluetooth, simcard, GSM, BBM, and some other interesting features.
In this post hostpk will provide a tutorial on How to Root LG G Pad 7.0 LTE V410 (AT&T) with using a computer. In this tutorial we will use the root application called PurpleDrake. hostpk is not responsible for any gain or loss incurred as a result of following this guide. Root your device at your own risk.
- Make sure your phone battery is charged to 70% or more
- Enable USB Debugging, by open Settings > Developers Option > USB Debugging
If Developers Option is hidden, go to Settings > General > About phone > Common > Software info (tap on it for 5-8 times)
- Download and Install the LG USB Driver on the PC
- Download and extract the PurpleDrake
Easy Root LG G Pad 7.0 LTE V410 (AT&T) with PurpleDrake-Lite
- Connect your device with computer
- Run PurpleDrake by double-clicking the appropriate batch file for your computer:
- Windows – purpledrake_windows
- Mac – purpledrake_osx.command
- This will open a command window. Then hit Enter on your computer keyboard to continue.
- Wait until the root process is complete.
- Once it done, Install SuperSU from Google Play Store
Congratulation! Now your LG G Pad 7.0 LTE V410 (AT&T) was rooted. You can verify that your LG G Pad 7.0 LTE V410 (AT&T) is successfully rooted or not by downloading Root Checker App on Play Store. Hopefully the tutorial of Easy Root Tool for LG G Pad 7.0 LTE V410 (AT&T) useful for you.